What our clients say about us
- Lindsay (Macqueen) Downard, Director, The Creative Line
I’ve worked with Dawn for a number of years now and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her as a great and natural extension of your internal team. I am always confident that Dawn will provide a professional, collaborative service – she’s friendly, organised and of course, a great writer. With an ability to take any brief and return clear, engaging copy, Dawn is also often flexible enough to rearrange her workload to help meet impending deadlines.
Dawn has created some outstanding articles, interviews and reports for me in the past and I will certainly continue to use her in the future – a great support and a talented lady.
- Ridwaan Bawa, General Manager, Marketing & Communications, Gem Advertising & Publications
Dawn is the consummate professional – dedicated, resourceful, self-motivated, and always thinking of the team’s interest. Having worked with and managed her on various publications over the past six years, both as full-time staff and freelance, I have found Dawn’s writing, editing, and project management ability to be of the highest order. Furthermore, in addition to her core media and communication experience, Dawn possesses excellent client liaison and account management skills. I have enjoyed tremendously the opportunity to work with Dawn, and look forward to doing so again in the future.
- Lindy Polmeer, Account Director, multi-award-winning magazine publisher Agency Fish Ltd
Dawn has worked with me for over five years as a feature writer and proofing editor, contributing to in-flight magazines for Garuda Indonesia and Qatar Airways.
Dawn is highly proficient at working to tight deadlines and across time zones; she is a meticulous and well-rounded editor with considerable general knowledge. She produces content on a diverse range of topics, from travel and lifestyle to the arts, fashion, culture, health and wellbeing, as well as writing engaging interview features.
Her extensive experience and friendly, professional outlook make her a great resource for any agency or editorial team.
- Ashlee Starratt, Chief Editor, I Love Qatar, news and lifestyleDawn is a pleasure to work with and a consummate professional. She worked alongside our publications, Qatar Happening and Abode, for 4 years as a regular freelance journalist, covering a range of topics from Arts & Culture, to Community, Travel, and Fashion. Inquisitive, engaging, and easily adaptable to the voice and style of any publication she writes for, Dawn’s years of expertise have served her well as one of our most trusted, go-to reporters for any assignment. Dawn is an incredibly valued colleague.
- Mark Mallabone, Deputy Editor, The West Australian newspaperDawn writes clean, accurate and thoughtful copy. She resists the lure of cliché. As well as her ability to write hard news stories, she can turn out inventive and original features and entertaining colour stories.
- Dilraz Kunnummal, Editor, Qatar Foundation Telegraph at GEM Advertising and Publications WLLDawn is the whole package! Efficient, dedicated, and extremely hardworking – all done with a warm smile! We had the pleasure of working together on Qatar Foundation Publications. Dawn’s work ethic is impeccable – always submitted before deadline, always willing to lend a helping hand, always contributing ideas, and most importantly, a great member to have on the team! I loved working with Dawn, and wish her all the very best in all future endeavours!